Pina Coladas !!!!
What you’ll need
- 2 parts BACARDI Superior Rum
- 1 1/2 parts Fresh coconut cream
- 1 part Pineapple Juice
- 3-4 Fresh Pineapple
- 3 parts caster sugar
- Crushed ice
- Sling Glass or Fountainware Soda or small pilsner glass
- Pineapple wedge and pineapple leaves to garnish
- Step 1. Put all the ingredients (except the garnish!) into a blender. If you don’t have a blender, put them into a cocktail shaker.
- Step 2. Add 1/2 a cup of crushed ice and whizz in the blender until smooth / shake hard.
- Step 3. Pour / double strain into a frozen or chilled glass.
- Step 4. Garnish with a wedge of fresh pineapple and pineapple leaves.