ORE Design + Technology shows how to build planting beds out of milk crates—just like the ones designed for Riverpark Farm. All 6,000+ vegetables, herbs, and flowers have been planted using this unique milk crate system, making individual plants and the Farm, as a whole, portable.
PS: I’ve seen these milk crate containers in action—-they work VERY WELL!
13 Notes/ Hide
- fluffcake likes this
- marinievesbbrqn likes this
- mauricesmall reblogged this from experimentoverde
- si-como-no likes this
- rareharvest likes this
- sushie-shuakhwe reblogged this from urbanfarmingphotos
- sushie-shuakhwe likes this
- urbanfarmingphotos reblogged this from mauricesmall
- balkontomate likes this
- experimentoverde reblogged this from gardenup
- gingerale likes this
- citykidgardens likes this
- gardenup posted this