Porsche Parking. West Village, NYC. September 2012.
I was waiting for the light to cross a street in the West Village yesterday, and saw a young couple drive by in a beautiful grey Porsche. Then I saw them turn the corner and try to park! Brilliant! I found out it was the first time the man’s young girlfriend was driving the car and she hit the gas, not the brakes, upon entering the spot. OOPS!
8 Notes/ Hide
- bitchyoucantpark reblogged this from gardenup and added:
- awful-parking reblogged this from gardenup
- therealrandymarsh reblogged this from gardenup
- tattoosangha likes this
- gardenofsongs likes this
- gardenofsongs said: just wow…
- ojlefty reblogged this from gardenup and added:
- gravity-rainbow likes this
- gardenup posted this