$1,400 for a Skin Cancer Screening Appointment
This morning I noticed a small mole and became worried about skin cancer.
I thought it would be a good idea to get a quick skin cancer screening so I called Memorial Sloan Kettering in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, and asked.
The lady at the dermatology desk told me their skin cancer screening costs $1,400 which is not covered by my insurance.
Something is desperately wrong with our medical care system. I asked around and my friends told me that Memorial Sloan Kettering in Basking Ridge is only for rich people.
Really? I think THAT is rich.
6 Notes/ Hide
- changz reblogged this from gardenup
- negrosakidojo said: Hemp oil is an answer for the cancer.
- datalorez reblogged this from gardenup and added:
- pushingstrings likes this
- gravity-rainbow said: Its scary. Everything is scary here compared to what I’ve read with other countries and routine things like this.
- gravity-rainbow likes this
- gardenup posted this