Ten Tasty & Easy Ways to Prepare Zucchini
1. Saute it. Try Sauteed Zucchini with honey basil vinaigrette from Frugal Foodie Family.
2. Bake it. Your picky eaters will hardly know it’s there in The Ranting Chef’s Baked Ziti with Summer Veggies.
3. Stuff it. Zucchini are known as courgettes in England. Enjoy this vegetarian Stuffed Courgette Recipe from Veghotpot.
4. Curry it. Make this Sri Lankan-Inspired Cashew Curry (with zucchini) from BitterSweet.
5. Casserole it. My mouth is watering just looking at this Zucchini Casserole from The Townhouse Homesteaders!
6. Grill it. And add it to this scrumptious Grilled Veggie Salad from love + cupcakes.
7. Ratatouille it. Make this healthy Ratatouille in just 15 minutes, courtesy of Barely Poppins.
8. Lasagna it. Vegetarian Lasagna gets the full treatment from Frugal Feeding.
9. Muffin it. Food & Feminism gives us these adorable Lemon and Courgette Muffins.
10. Fry it. Zucchini, butter, and coconut oil. Enough said. Thanks for this great techniquefrom Food loves writing.
20 Notes/ Hide
- greenlesbianlove reblogged this from gardenup
- nodamncatnodamncradle reblogged this from sabelmouse and added:
- humulus likes this
- sabelmouse reblogged this from impulsivefarmer
- whosrandom likes this
- videre-licet likes this
- lionandfox likes this
- permaculturelife reblogged this from spookysycophant
- ogdiana likes this
- spookysycophant reblogged this from impulsivefarmer
- angelalandonwriter likes this
- manofarm reblogged this from impulsivefarmer
- impulsivefarmer reblogged this from gardenup
- please-get-in-my-belly reblogged this from gardenup
- makesomethingood likes this
- clarityandchaos likes this
- gardenup posted this